July 27, 2022
12:00 pm to 1:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Whether you’re looking for employment or employees, At Work can help! Connect with our team. Build your network. Learn how our At Work program can support you.
Where: Virtual [via Zoom]
Who should attend? Everyone is welcome to attend any of these sessions. We encourage those who think they might qualify for the program and employeers who are interested in learning about mental health in the workplace and fostering a safe, inclusive work environment.
Learn more about At Work here
- Session #1: Wednesday, July 27, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Session #2: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Session #3: Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Session #4: Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Session #5: Wednesday November 30, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Note: The Zoom link to join the session will be sent out one day advance prior to the session. Please register in advance.
At CMHA NS, we know that working has significantly more value than a paycheck.
The opportunity to find and maintain safe, sustainable employment has been shown to help stabilize people living with or experiencing a range of mental health conditions. Employment promotes growth and stability and provides daily structure and meaningful experiences.
The At Work program connects Nova Scotians living with a mental illness, mental health challenges or substance use disorder who are unemployed or under-employed to workplaces that match their strengths, skills, and needs as a way to build resilience and bring experienced employees to workplaces.
At Work is a national program delivered by the Canadian Mental Health Association in communities across Canada, including Nova Scotia.
This free program is available to any Nova Scotian over the age of sixteen who is:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Resides in Nova Scotia
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Lives with a mental illness, mental health challenge or substance use disorder(no diagnosis required)
Tracy Hiltz, Provincial Lead At Work program, CMHA NS Division
Email: email@example.com | Phone at 782.232.2697