Circle of Friends
DID YOU KNOW connection is an important part of supporting our overall wellness. We are social beings and our well-being depends strongly on our connections with others.
Connections are important for overall mood enhancement and can help us through ‘blue’ periods as well as during times of isolation.
If you’d like to improve your communication skills and improve your ability to connect or just broaden your circle, join Circle of Friends!
This guided peer support group will help you learn about yourself, what you say, the way you act, and how your actions can affect relationships with others. Focusing on these aspects, helps us gain confidence in our relationships and we will be more likely to achieve our friendship goals.
CMHA Circle of Friends offers a safe, confidential place for peers to connect and share their journeys as they offer peer support to one-another.
- This program combines emotional support as well as practical information.
- Schedule: Weekly | Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. AST
- Where: This is a virtual program held over Zoom.
- Eligibility: This workshop is for everyone.
- Fee: No fee.
- Facilitators: The program is led by experienced CMHA NS peer support facilitators.