Phone: Toll-Free: 1.877.466.6606
CMHA Nova Scotia Division, Suite 201
3-644 Portland Street, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2W 6C4
Connect with us!
Facebook @nsCMHA | Twitter @cmhansdivision | Instagram @cmhansiv | LinkedIn Canadian Mental Health Association NS Division
When you give to CMHA NS you become part of a movement that believes Mental Health is Health. There are lots of ways to give.
- Donate: ONLINE via CanadaHelps
- Donate by Mail: To make a donation by mail, please send a cheque payable to Canadian Mental Health Association, Nova Scotia Division at Suite 201, 3-644 Portland Street, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2W 6C4. Donations made to CMHA NS Division will be used for the area of greatest need. You are always welcome to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate by E-Transfer: To make a donation by e-transfer, send to NSDivision@novascotia.cmha.ca [If you would like to receive a receipt for your donation, please contact Shobha Gashus at email@example.com]
- Donate Monthly: Join CMHA NS Division’s support circle with a monthly donation to make a long-term impact. DONATE MONTHLY
- Give in Honour or in Memory: Make a donation in the name of someone special to pay tribute to those you love. DONATE IN MEMORY
Are you a business or community organization interested in partnering with CMHA NS?
Contact Erin Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Get Involved page to find out more!