You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
BounceBack® is a free skill-building program from the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry. Working with workbooks and a trained coach to guide you and encourage you to reflect, BounceBack® can help you build skills to improve your mental health.
Your well-being is worth it. With the right tools and practice, you can bounce back to reclaim your health.
Based on cognitive behavioural therapy, BounceBack has been shown to reduce depressive and anxiety symptoms by 50%.
- 19,084 people have completed the BounceBack® coaching program to date.
- 93% would recommend BounceBack® to a friend.
- 88% said BounceBack® helped them make positive life changes.*
Who is eligible for BounceBACK®?
BounceBack® is suitable for Adults 19 + and Youth 15 – 18 [LEARN MORE]
In order to start with the BounceBack® Coaching program, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- 15 years of age or older living in Canada
- Already connected to a primary care provider (physician or nurse) or psychiatrist
- Mild-to-moderate depression, with or without anxiety
- Not at risk of harming self or others
- Do not have a personality disorder
- Have not had a manic episode or psychosis in the last 6 months
- Capable of engaging with and concentrating on materials
- Not significantly misusing drugs or alcohol to the extent that it would impact engagement in CBT treatment
To find out whether BounceBack is right for you, please visit cmha.ca/BounceBack.