June 28, 2022
11:30 am to 1:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Taking care of yourself is not selfish; we all need time-out occasionally. In this course you will learn ways to take time for yourself, build up self-esteem, and maintain healthy boundaries in order to keep yourself mentally and physically well. Self-care looks unique for every person and often takes some experimenting to find what best supports you! Join us as we discuss what self-care is, its importance to our mental health and spend some time building our own individual self-care plans.
TIME: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | DURATION: 1.5 hour
VENUE: Online [ZOOM] [PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL]
DATE: June 28, 2022
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No Fee
- One, one and a half-hour session held online
- Two co-facilitators leading the workshop
- Interactive activities
- The Zoom link for the session will be sent to you in your confirmation email
- Recommended to have a pen and paper
- No prior knowledge needed
This workshop will be hosted online – access to the internet or phone is needed.