June 6, 2022
12:30 pm to 1:30 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
People experiencing episodes of mental illness—and the people who care for them—need information. However, that information is not always readily available and the search for answers may require more energy and persistence than what we have available in times of crisis. In these sessions we review a comprehensive list of curated mental health resources available to Nova Scotians and review how to access them.
TIME: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | DURATION: One, one-hour session [this session is offered on three dates]
VENUE: Online [ZOOM] [PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL]
- June 6, 2022
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No Fee
- One, one-hour session [this session is offered on three dates]
- One facilitator leading the workshop
- The Zoom link for the session will be sent to you in your confirmation email
- Recommended to have a pen and paper
- No prior knowledge needed
This workshop will be hosted online – access to the internet or phone is needed.
FACILITATOR: Lindsay Miller