June 9, 2022
11:00 am to 12:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
We’re all our own worst critics! We all have that inner voice that that seems to only criticize our thoughts and actions. It tells us we are not good enough, we don’t deserve better or that we cannot do what we want to do in life. Some of us seem to listen to that voice more than others. This course explores how you identify with yourself and your behaviors and what we can do to quiet that voice and to live a more positive life.
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | DURATION: 1 hour
VENUE: Online [ZOOM] [PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL]
DATE: June 9, 2022
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No Fee
- One, One-hour session held online
- Two co-facilitators leading the workshop
- Interactive activities
- The Zoom link for the session will be sent to you in your confirmation email
- Recommended to have a pen and paper
- No prior knowledge needed
This workshop will be hosted online – access to the internet or phone is needed.