May 31, 2022
12:00 pm to 1:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Sometimes it feels like we have a million things to do in a day. This can cause stress and result in procrastination. This course will help you learn how to tackle challenges, stop putting things off, and feel organized and productive each day.
TIME: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | DURATION: 1 hour
VENUE: Online [ZOOM] [PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL]
DATE: May 31, 2022
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No Fee
- One, one-hour session held online
- Two co-facilitators leading the workshop
- Interactive activities
- The Zoom link for the session will be sent to you in your confirmation email
- Recommended to have a pen and paper
- No prior knowledge needed
This workshop will be hosted online – access to the internet or phone is needed.